Rolled productsSeptember 6, 2014
Alcomet has designed several standard types of packaging for rolled products and is also able to offer customized solutions for each customer or pack the goods according to his instructions.
All types of foil – technical, household, container, finstock.
The coils are arranged on euro pallets, wrapped in polyethylene and secured with plastic bands. The pallet is wrapped fully in stretch foil; corrugated cardboard can be placed on the outside for additional protection. Depending on the foil width and customer’s requirements pallets for foil are available in the following standard dimensions:
– standard euro pallet 800×1200 mm;
– euro pallet with size 1000 x 1200 mm, 1100 x 1200 mm or similar
– euro pallets with cover – dimensions 800 x 800 x 1,200 mm, suitable for transport by container.
Sheets are stacked on wooden pallets, covered with polyethylene and corrugated cardboard, secured by plastic bands. Wooden beams are placed on top to ensure maximum protection during transport.
We offer pallets for sheets with the following standard dimensions:
– 1050 x 2050 mm for sheets 1000 x 2000 mm;
– 1300 x 2550 mm for sheets 1250 x 2500 mm;
– 1550 x 3550 mm for sheets 1500 x 3000 mm.
Coils are placed on wooden pallets, covered with polyethylene and corrugated cardboard, secured by plastic bands.
The dimensions of the pallets are adjusted to the coil width and outer diameter. Coils are packed with eye to side. Eye to sky is also available for widths over 400 mm.
All types of packaging are designed for easy access and handling by forklift from all sides.